Sunday, January 27, 2008

Week 3 Blog

I have quite a few goals for ten years down the road. Between now and then I would like to finish my Political Science degree here at Clemson and then move on to law school at either UGA or the Charleston School of Law (though I'm still looking for all my options). While at law school I would like to study either corporate or real estate law. Assuming I finish here at Clemson in some sort of a timely manner and don't screw around at law school too much I should finish well within 10 years from now.

After graduating I would like to live in a place like Davidson, NC and work on a law practice but that is not exactly practical right out of law school. More likely, I'll end up going where ever I can find a job which will depend on what type of law I am doing. Hopefully I'll find a job in the south because I don't care when, 10 years or 50 years from now, I refuse to leave the south.

After finding a job and settling down somewhere, I will probably find myself getting married to some girl and possibly thinking about children. That's all way too involved for me right now though, so that's all I can say about that. I'd rather say that I'll probably have a family and live comfortably in a house on a lake with a boat. And also a dog.

So all in all, in 10 years I'd like to see myself settling down with a nice lawyering job, making a fair amount of money, successful, happy, with a boat and a dog (and possibly wife and kids).

No comments: